Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The one who need to accept the fate

 I know that Allah is planning the best for me. I just need to accept my fate. As human, sometimes my heart is reluctant to accept the fate if I failed on what I aim on. 

Its not because of I really want that but it is because I think that I made people that I love disappointed with me. But i'm sure if I ask them, honestly they are not disappointed with what Allah gave me. Who are us to decide what is the best for life.

I hope what Allah give me is the best. What I need for is just the truly love from Allah and the people that can guide me and bring me to You,Allah. Ampunkan daku Ya Allah atas silap dan salahkan. Daku tahu apa yang berlaku ini atas kesilapan daku. Masih adakah keampunan buat diriku yg hina ini

No comments:

Post a Comment