Friday, March 25, 2011

The one who miss her home

Bismillahirahmanirahim

Alhamdulillah,praise to Allah for giving me chances to life until this moment..Hum tibe2 rase homesick and need something to share with plk. Usually people pretend to share/tell their story to someone that they trust or comfortable. But sometimes it doesn't work out. You also need space for yourself like talking with yourself or write in diary or blog maybe..Ye la, kita x bleh nak paksa org rasa apa yg kita rasa. So people if ade ur friend yg sanggup dgr ur story/ or mmbebel2 tuh please appreciate it because its hard to find friend who can be a good listener..

When I layan lagu2 lama especially kembara group nih msr teringat kat my hometown lagi2 rumah my late grandma..owh how i miss them..i hope both of them bersama golongan2 beriman dan dbwah jagaan Allah di sna..how i miss my childhood. But actually my childhood not as happy as others kot..but alhamdulillah, Allah still give me chances to look it on different view. Alhamdulillah, I think what Allah gives to me are priceless because not all people can always see things in different view especially in good one even they are brillian or excellent people..

I have to be strong even i am weak
i have to be strong even i miss my family
i have to be strong even i am tired
i have to be strong even i'm just a girl
i have to be strong even fail
i have to be strong even i'm homesick
i have to be strong even i'm sick
i have to be strong even i'm sad
i have to be strong even i'm broke
i have to be strong even i'm bleeding
i have to be strong when i see my mother's tears
i have to be strong even there is tears in my eyes
it just because i am me..
i'm just ordinary,nothing special about me..
and always gives trouble to people
people, please forgive me for everything
for me its hard to say sorry because i really not deserve to get that from you..
i always hope that i can expensive present for u people
so that u will happy..

No comments:

Post a Comment