Sunday, April 3, 2011

The one who get conflict in herself

Bismillahiramanirahim..
Alhamdulillah...Allah gives me chance to update my blog today. Just a short entry, i guess..

Today will be the second test for physics paper. And last night, thanks to Allah because give me chances to study with my friends. At first its quite hard for me because hum i don't know how to describe it..Of course lah kan,since sem 2 last year, i got 'sick' and uncontrollable right.. But Allah give me chances to sembuh.. And i will try lagi untuk mingle with others.


Even its hard or whatever situation it is, I will try my best. I don't want dissapointed my mom. But if Allah takdir kan something that hard for myself to accept, I hope will also give nikmat berlapang dada untuk menerima that fate. O Allah, u always know the best for me. The always making trouble is me, I'm really sorry and i hope i will b better muslim and can lead my children and my student to be better muslim too..Make it easy for us, Allah..

No comments:

Post a Comment