Friday, April 22, 2011

The one who is uncontrollable

Bismillahirahmanirahim...

Alhamdulillah Allah gives me time to live until this moment. From the title, as usual there is some 'things' that i wanna write down.

Usually, I thought all things that happen in my live or even somebody life in all about me. Such if the other people got problem, then i thought that i'm the one who make that problem and i need to solve that. And it always burden me because of that thought. Plus i'm always think that i'm troublemaker queen. O so sad being me right.

Let me gives you more clear situation,umpss...No I don't know how to make story clear..huh.

And now, u know how complicated i am right. But alhamdulillah, as time goes by, I always learn something new in my life. Yeaah, I know I cannot control all those thing. And now, I know even people talk bad things about me, I cannot control it and i should not be mad at them. Maybe it just one things that they like to do,which is reviling someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment