Sunday, April 24, 2011

The one who feel extremely guilty

Astaufirullahalazaim...

I don't know how to describe my feeling right now.. I'm totally feel that way,guilty. Not only for Allah but all people that i love so much..My parents, my family..and i thinks all those things that my mum worried about me is useless. It's all because I cannot control my behaviour, my self..

At this moment, I promise didn't repeat it again but i still did it. Somehow I feel like i'm really scare of promise or taubat because I'm afraid if i'm do again what i'm not supposed to do.

Where can i get my strength back..where can find it again..I'm feel like now I'm really alone feeling n going through this problem that i created. What am i suppose to do..I got test in 2 days more and at first i had prepared for it but now i'm mess all those thing. I should find my strong will. At this moment, I think all lose all people and things that i really love and what I need now is only hope. I hope Allah is still with me, holding me, guide me, and love me even i really scared to say it.

But Allah still cheer me up with giving me chances have joy with my friends last nite..Alhamdulillah..

No comments:

Post a Comment