Saturday, May 21, 2011

The one who wanna be dicipline people

Benarlah seperti mana pepatah Melayu lama, 'Masa itu emas'..Sebagaimana juga pepatah Arab lama, 'Masa ibarat pedang, jika kamu tidak memotongnya nescaya ia akan memotongmu.'

And that what I am, the one yg kna cut..Astaufirullahalazim, final just around the corner. I even don't start any single thing ablout my final exam..plus i know this time is the most crucial time for me living as uni's student, especially for the electromagnetism and optic part..huhu..

And same goes to my life..I have start menabur benih-benih kemalasan dalam diri.. Aku dah start perform subuh prayer lambat, n after solat aku jgk dah malas nak solat sunat, puasa sunat lagilah kan..Aku tak berdisiplin...How can i counter all this things

No comments:

Post a Comment