Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The one who always make mistake

Bismillahirahmanirahim...

It always easy to make a mistake..then another one..another one..and it keeps counting..somehow i wish that i will be like others,i mean the good one..is there any chances for me to be like them? what if one day, i will bored with all those good things. Can i make that bad things again? And maybe people will said that i'm the one who make mistake,so keep blaming on me and give me punishment. Where can i find my strength?

But alhamdulillah, i'm still me..one day i hope i will be the new and good me not good he/she or anyone else..alhamdulillah my Lord because You always give me chances and i'm realize it. Someday, I hope i will be better than today, better than this moment even i'm not as good as others. I hope i'll help be a part of others strength too..;)

that's for bring me to the cloud..

No comments:

Post a Comment