Wednesday, September 29, 2010

NINTH ENTRY

Bismillahirahmanirahim..

Dear Diary

This week is busies week. Hum.I don't have enough time to write something in my blog but because of 'something' that happen today, I need therapy. I don't want to list all those problem that make me sick now but I wanna write something that can remind me,'Please Don't Do This Things To Other People'..Its just simple,if others do it at u and u will angry,so same goes to u.
Every time I make new friends, they will said,"I just a simple person". is that true?huh..Girls,Ladies,Women are not such that as simple as what we thinks. After all, I realize that that I'm not simple as what people always said. Yes, I am..I'm too complicated, as complicated as I cannot understand me very well. Is it my fault being such complicated person? I don't wanna be like that but I'm just human.
During my childhood, I'm always wanna be a boy...to be continue..

No comments:

Post a Comment