Sunday, September 26, 2010

FIFTH ENTRY

Perasaan aku berubah-berubah terlalu cepat. Aku dapat rasakan diriku masih belum pulih sepenuhnya. I really noticed that. Maybe some people doesn't understand what I'm trying to say but who am I to refuse what Allah give to me. I'm try to avoid things that can fade my spirit, my strength, my mood but sometimes its not under my control. I really feel its so hard on me. Hard and hard. Its not what I can say at this moment. But every times its happen, I still give hope to myself. Hope n hope. That's the only thing why I'm still here, I'm still alive even I feel weak, sad, angry, dying..




mood at this moment~
angry.sad.tired.sick of everything.bored. but hope something unpredictable from Allah.
gimme that strength Ya Allah

No comments:

Post a Comment