Wednesday, October 13, 2010

TWENTY ONE ENTRY

Bismillahirahmanirahim...
Alhamdulillah..alhamdulillah...Allah give me strength to heal myself..alhamdulillah..
but i'm a little bit disappointed because because of uncontrol emotion td,aku tertukar botol air yg aku buat tuh..huh..what i hope know, Allah give the best for me..I'm still in healing process..Ya Allah even i don't have no one with me rite know, but what i just need is u to be with me. Give me chance to be loved by You. And give me chance to always love u until the rest of my life. I know U've planned something for me that's y u give me this test. Only Allah know how much i need my mum rite know but all i need to do is to be patience rite now. ya Allah,Engkau peliharalah keluargaku dari segala kejahatan,kemusyirakan..Bantulah mereka untuk memahami islam dan mempraktikknya. Jadikan lah kami salah seorang dari penolong-penolong agama di jalanMu..Thanks Allah..Thanks a lot..Tenangkan lah hatiku Ya Allah..Since I'm abroad, aku jarang doakan 'keselaman' family aku di bumi sana..Aku hanya doakan murah rezeki n etc etc..but now I realize, when u don't have anything with u and when u feel sad because there's nothin u can do for them, u must always trust on Allah to take care of them.. Ya Allah jagalah aku dan jagalah keluargaku..amin..

No comments:

Post a Comment